- JP Morgan and big bank earnings: Here's what Wells Fargo's former CEO and other experts are saying
- Earnings season gets off to a great start with only two misses
- Jennifer Aniston finally joins Instagram and posts photo with "Friends"
- "No excuse": Police vow cop who killed woman will be held accountable
- Russia kicks off huge war games to test nuclear arsenal
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Despite the worst May stock market performance since 2012, where stocks lost more than 6% amidst trade war concerns about China and more recently Mexico, the stock market has come roaring back over the last week, regaining much of its lost ground. The recovery appears to be stimulated largely by expectations that the Federal Reserve […]
Continue Reading Below