- Canada PM says informal NAFTA talks likely in next few days at U.N.
- Brees breaks Favre’s record for completions
- Tiger Woods gets first win in 5 years at Tour Championship
- Cuba’s new president makes first trip to old Cold War foe United States
- Chicago archbishop removes priest who burned rainbow banner
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Treasure chests of money tinged with corruption amid a backdrop of high finance makes for an interesting show and with a character like fictitious hedge fund manager Bobby Axelrod, expertly played by actor Damian Lewis, Showtime network’s television series “Billions” takes viewers on a seemingly endless game of chess. Whenever there’s money to be made, […]
Continue Reading Below