- Iran's president says Trump's White House is "afflicted by mental retardation"
- Head of Instagram on deepfakes: "I don't feel good about it"
- Lawyer suggests mom staged own disappearance
- AbbVie to buy Botox-maker Allergan in a $63 billion cash-and-stock deal
- SpaceX caught the nose cone of its Falcon Heavy rocket for the first time in the net of a boat
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Sectors and exchange traded funds focusing on the domestic economy could benefit investors amid international headline risk. Even better if those funds offer solid income streams and above-average dividend yields. Enter the real estate sector and real estate investment trust (REIT) ETFs. Real estate has historically exhibited low correlation to stocks, bonds and commodities, which […]
Continue Reading Below