- Australia’s east coast battles more than 100 bushfires, 21 homes destroyed
- Thousands try to flee hurricane-devastated Bahamas islands
- China’s August forex reserves rise to $3.1072 trillion
- Hurricane Dorian slams North Carolina's Outer Banks
- Typhoon Lingling knocks out power for thousands in South Korea
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Sectors and exchange traded funds focusing on the domestic economy could benefit investors amid international headline risk. Even better if those funds offer solid income streams and above-average dividend yields. Enter the real estate sector and real estate investment trust (REIT) ETFs. Real estate has historically exhibited low correlation to stocks, bonds and commodities, which […]
Continue Reading Below