- First all-female space walk is a symbolic moment for NASA
- Trump under more scrutiny with announcement of his Doral resort hosting G7
- Fighting in Syria persists despite ceasefire
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: American Express, Coca-Cola, E*Trade & more
- Schlumberger profit beats as international gains offset weak North America
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Sectors and exchange traded funds focusing on the domestic economy could benefit investors amid international headline risk. Even better if those funds offer solid income streams and above-average dividend yields. Enter the real estate sector and real estate investment trust (REIT) ETFs. Real estate has historically exhibited low correlation to stocks, bonds and commodities, which […]
Continue Reading Below