- The best stock picker you've probably never heard of says Citigroup will nearly double
- This unusual move in the bond market appears to be signaling interest rates are about to break out
- U.S. asks court to detain alleged Russian agent pending trial
- Turkish opposition leader fined record sum for defaming Erdogan, family
- The Senate is making a big mistake as it drags its feet over EXIM Bank confirmations
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Bank of America will release their second quarter earnings report on Monday, which could be bonus for financial ETFs with the heaviest exposure to the bank, such as iShares U.S. Financial Services ETF Financials Equities (NYSEArca: IYG), Financial Select Sector SPDR Fund Financials Equities (NYSEArca: XLF) and Invesco KBW Bank ETF Financials Equities (NASDAQ: KBWB). […]
Continue Reading Below