- SoCal murder suspect may be linked to Houston disappearances
- Stock futures search for direction ahead of Fed meeting
- Over $9 billion wiped off of XRP value after surprise spike in the cryptocurrency's price
- German watchdog asks Deutsche Bank to take actions to prevent money laundering
- Comcast stocks up on Sky shares buying another 29.1 pct. in the market
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Bank of America will release their second quarter earnings report on Monday, which could be bonus for financial ETFs with the heaviest exposure to the bank, such as iShares U.S. Financial Services ETF Financials Equities (NYSEArca: IYG), Financial Select Sector SPDR Fund Financials Equities (NYSEArca: XLF) and Invesco KBW Bank ETF Financials Equities (NASDAQ: KBWB). […]
Continue Reading Below