- The best stock picker you've probably never heard of says Citigroup will nearly double
- This unusual move in the bond market appears to be signaling interest rates are about to break out
- U.S. asks court to detain alleged Russian agent pending trial
- Turkish opposition leader fined record sum for defaming Erdogan, family
- The Senate is making a big mistake as it drags its feet over EXIM Bank confirmations
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
In the fixed-income world, Treasury yields have taken short-interest from traders and ETNs with short strategies in Treasuries have been capitalizing, such as these three ETFs–the iPath US Treasury 10-Year Bear ETN (NASDAQ: DTYS), the iPath US Treasury Bond Bear ETN (NASDAQ: DLBS), and the Barclays Inverse U.S. Treasury Composite ETN (NASDAQ: TAPR). Looking at […]
Continue Reading Below