- Germany’s Merkel says EU battery cell production ‘extremely important’
- ECB not planning to speed up normalization, Praet says
- BOJ’s Kuroda highlights need to look at downside of easy policy
- SoCal murder suspect may be linked to Houston disappearances
- Stock futures search for direction ahead of Fed meeting
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
In the fixed-income world, Treasury yields have taken short-interest from traders and ETNs with short strategies in Treasuries have been capitalizing, such as these three ETFs–the iPath US Treasury 10-Year Bear ETN (NASDAQ: DTYS), the iPath US Treasury Bond Bear ETN (NASDAQ: DLBS), and the Barclays Inverse U.S. Treasury Composite ETN (NASDAQ: TAPR). Looking at […]
Continue Reading Below